As an alternative to judicial litigations, mediation offers the opportunity to solve disputes in other ways (ADR Alternative Dispute Resolution). Mediation can be applied to disputes in commercial life, on the shop floor, in conflicts involving heirs or families, in public planning situations as well as in disputes between private entities. Mediation assures the following:
- Low costs and speedier resolution of disputes
- The principle of voluntary participation
- Parties take on sole responsibility
- Neutrality/non-partiality of the mediator
- Confidentiality of proceedings
Our highly-qualified mediators have the necessary communications and negotiation skills. The most important quality of a mediator is to have a balanced awareness of the positions of the parties in dispute – thus the line of understanding results in success for both sides.
At www.pielsticker-mediation.de you will find detailed information on our mediation services, or simply call us.